Philips. PhotoFrame. 17.8 cm (7") LCD. 16.5 cm (6.5") v.area. 7FF2FPAS. Every
picture tells your story. How many digital pictures are hidden on your PC? See ...
17.8 cm (7") LCD 16.5 cm (6.5") v.area
Every picture tells your story How many digital pictures are hidden on your PC? See, share, organise and relive your memories with Philips PhotoFrame™, the easiest way to display your digital photos in stunning quality - without a PC. Top-quality display for print-like pictures • High pixel density for sharp and detailed photo display • Display all the crisp colours of professional printed photos Luxurious design to complement your photos • Exquisite materials and finishing add value to your photos Easily display and manage your digital photos • Play slideshows, single photo, thumbnails or show clock • Display and manage photos on memory cards or internal memory Simple intuitive operation and great convenience • USB connector for easy photo downloading from your PC • Auto on/off display at pre-set times for power saving
17.8 cm (7") LCD 16.5 cm (6.5") v.area
Specifications Picture/Display • • • • • • • • •
Effective viewing area: 137.16 x 91.44 mm Resolution: viewing area resolution: 720 x 480 Viewing angle: @ C/R > 10, 120º (H)/110º (V) Lifetime, to 50% brightness: 20,000 hr Brightness: 200 cd/m² Aspect ratio: 3:2 Panel resolution: 800 x 480 Pixel density: 133 ppi Contrast ratio (typical): 400:1
• USB: To PC/Mac (USB 2.0)
Highlights • Plug and Play Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows 2000/XP or later, Mac OS X • Regulatory approvals: BSMI, C-Tick, CCC, CE, FCC, GOST, PSB, UL • On-Screen Display languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
• Included accessories: AC-DC Adapter, USB cable, Stand, Quick start guide
• Memory Card Types: Compact Flash type I, Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital (SDHC), Multimedia Card, xD card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro • Built-in memory capacity: 16 MB Flash
• Set dimensions (W x H x D): 159 x 207 x 28 mm • Set dimensions with stand (W x H x D): 159 x 207 x 105 mm • Weight: 0.34 kg • Temperature range (operation): 0°C to 40°C • Temperature range (storage): -10°C to 60°C
• Card Reader: Built in (2 x) • Photo format supported: JPEG photo, Up to 13 Megapixels, Up to 10 MB JPEG files • Placement: Landscape, Portrait • Buttons and controls: 7 buttons • Playback mode: Full screen browse, Slideshow, Thumbnail browse • Photo edit: Copy, Delete, Rotate • Photo effects: Black and White • Slideshow setting: Random, Sequential, Transition effect • Screen background: Black, White, Grey • Setup function: Brightness adjustment, Language, Status, Auto on/off, Beep on/off, Set time and date, Clock display enable/disable, Alarm • System status: Firmware version, Remaining memory • Connected media status: Connected media, Remaining memory
• Power consumption: (System on) 4.9 W
• • • • • •
GTIN: 1 87 12581 41205 7 Number of consumer packages: 6 Gross weight: 7.5 kg Outer carton (L x W x H): 50.3 x 30.5 x 28 cm Net weight: 1.8 kg Tare weight: 5.7 kg
Packaging dimensions • • • •
EAN: 87 12581 41205 0 Number of products included: 1 Packaging type: Carton Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 24 x 9.5 x 19 cm • Gross weight: 1.164 kg • Net weight: 0.3 kg • Tare weight: 0.864 kg •
Issue date 2011-07-13
© 2011 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. All Rights reserved.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. or their respective owners.
12 NC: 8670 000 38973 EAN: 87 12581 41205 0
High Pixel Density Display
The very best high-density screen shows off your treasured photos with the same 'real life' rich detail and vibrant colours as high-quality prints.
Rich, vibrant colours
Full colour display brings out the best in your photos with vibrant, real-life colours by displaying the same full range of colours found in professionally printed photos.
Quality design and materials
High-quality design and exquisite materials include a solid stylish stand, designer frame and detailed finishing that convey an impression of value and refined taste, adding lustre to the photos displayed in PhotoFrame.
Multiple viewing modes
Flexible display modes give you the freedom to display your photos one image at a time in thumbnail mode for quick, easy searches, or to create a slideshow of your most treasured photos.
Easy USB connectivity
A USB connector is built into the device for easy and quick downloading of photos from a PC.
Auto on/off display
A timer turns PhotoFrame on and off at the times you choose, reducing energy consumption for the sake of our environment and saving up to one third of your PhotoFrame energy costs.